1. Telephone reservations for lodges are held for seven days to allow for receipt of monies.
2. Booking forms must be checked and fully completed and send with deposits.
3. The balance is payable 4 weeks before arrival. If payment is not received by the appointed date we are entitled to assume you do not require the lodge, which may then be re-let without further notice. If we are unable to re-let the hirer is liable for the balance of the hirer fee.
4. Lodges are supplied with duvets, pillows, bed linen, cutlery and crockery; you will need to bring towels and tea towels. Colour televisions are supplied in all lodges.
5. All clients must use the parking areas provided. Cars are not permitted on the grassed areas.
6. We request that all lodges are vacated in a clean and tidy condition. Any damage or breakages must be reported and paid for.
7. A cash security deposit may be required on arrival, and returned at the end of the stay, after lodge is inspected for damage.
8. Sorry but no pets are allowed on site and no smoking in the lodges.
9. We request you arrive anytime after 3.00pm on the day of arrival and vacate the lodges by 10.00 AM by the morning of departure.
1. We accept family bookings only. All male/female parties cannot be accepted. The main person who books must be over the age of 21. We reserve the right to refuse or hand over accommodation to any person who in our opinion is not suitable to take charge.
2. Maximum of 6 persons to a lodge.
3. Persons who are not named on the booking form are not permitted to use the park facilities.
4. A children’s play area is provided and parents are asked to ensure that their children are supervised at all times.
5. Bicycles must be ridden with consideration for others.
6. Barbecues are allowed on site, disposable barbecues must have bricks underneath to stop grass from burning; bricks are available on site.
7. We reserve the right to amend details without prior notice.
8. All cheques must be made payable to Saundersfoot Pine Lodges. We also accept payment via Paypal and BACS.
9. Deposits are non-refundable. Curtailments of holidays are non-refundable. Cancellations require 4 weeks notice the balance will be refundable if the lodge is re-let but no refund of deposit.
10. Please note: The Data Protection Act requires us to inform you that (for mailing purposes only) Your name and address and email are recorded on computer. Please advise if you object and wish your details removed.